Sign-up for our onsite and distance learning TESOL courses.
Thank you for choosing Acadia TESOL Academy.
Please fill out the form below carefully. Once you complete the form you will be asked to pay either a deposit (for onsite courses) or the full fee (for distance courses).
This is NOT a contact form. If you have general questions about the course, please CLICK HERE.
Fields marked with a ( * ) are mandatory.
To be eligible to attend any of our TESOL courses, teachers must meet the following criteria:
- Be a High School graduate (or above).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a Native or Near-Native speaker of the English language.
- Be physically and mentally healthy (plus ready to live and work in a foreign culture).
- Wish to start or continue a career in the ESL education industry.
By completing the form below, you agree to the following terms and conditions for Distance Learning and Onsite TESOL courses (the Onsite contract will be printed out and signed by both parties on the first day of training at your designated TESOL center).