ACCREDITAT is based in Scotland, United Kingdom and is an international accreditation body which sets rigorous standards for accreditation of TESOL / TEFL companies. Companies accredited by ACCREDITAT have met their demanding standards in 4 key areas:
- the ethics and integrity of their operation
- the high quality of their courses
- the caliber of their assessment
- the high capability, extensive knowledge and expertise of their tutors
TESOL students, employers and members of the public have greater confidence in an institution and courses which have been accredited against international standards of quality.
We are proud that our TESOL Certificate Courses have been accredited by ACCREDITAT. This means all our students can be fully confident they are receiving the best TESOL education available, scrutinized and validated by ACCREDITAT. For more information about the stringent standards we have met, please take time to view the Standards and Evidence (TEFL / TESOL Providers section) by clicking here.
Upon graduation you will receive two certificates:
One accredited course certificate from Acadia TESOL Academy and a further certificate from ACCREDITAT. We have decided to offer all our graduates the additional certificate offered by ACCREDITAT because we fell that it will enhance your standing within the ESL community.
Benefits of the ACCREDITAT certificate are:
- Access to the ACCREDITAT CPD (Continuing Professional Development) database.
- Help and guidance with interview and resume writing.
- Country guides for those who wish to work in China, South Korea or elsewhere.
- Email newsletters with latest TESOL news and developments.
Should you have any further questions about our accreditation, please don't hesitate to contact us.